Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

1991 H reg Mazda MX5 1.6i - SOLD

Bobo W

It's a fabulous little car and I'll be reluctant to see it go but I can't justify the burgeoning car collection especially with an extra arrival due into the household in the next couple of months.

Car Spec:

1991 - H registration

1.6i - UK Car

Metallic Silver

88,000 miles

MOT Mar 08

Tax Feb 08

Sony CD / Radio

Immobiliser

Mk2 Hood with heated rear screen

Windblocker

Fitted Outdoor Car Cover

Clutch, alternator and PAS belts replaced 3k ago

Price £1,950 ono

Please call Steve on 07876 597592 or blatmail me if you want to see pictures

NOW SOLD. THANKS FOR THE INTEREST.

Edited by - Bobo W on 4 Sep 2007 21:32:41

Edited by - Bobo W on 19 Sep 2007 19:28:09

Was the silver paint an optional colour from launch then? I just remember red white and blue being the available colours. I had a red H-reg for 9 months (my first convertible) and loved it.

Quite fancy one of these but I must save up to get another 7 instead... once the house is finished *rolleyes*

I don't claim to be a great authority on MX5 matters but yes silver was an option against the standard red or blue at least before the special editions started to come in.

It is surprising how many 7 owners also have a MX5. Must admit if I could I'd keep the Mazda as it's such a great car. We were at Croix recently and there was a very well sorted early car that was supercharged and going quite rapidly. Given the low cost of getting it to this spec (180hp min) it is very tempting to keep the car but space is at a premium and I'll be doing pretty well to justify keeping the 7 at the moment. *wink*

Sorry forgot to mention that pictures are now available on Pistonheads although please email me off line for service details. The market seems quite slow but there has been reasonable interest so far. I had hoped to sell the car through BC or Pistonheads to an enthusiast but with time moving on it will enevitably appear in Autotrader before long.