Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Urgently

BYKer Will

I am after a set of 6 and 8 or 8.5 inch dedion wheels with or without tyres to collect today or tomorrow ideally in the east but will travel.

Anything consdered so long as not bent (literally or title wise)

Let me know what you have please asap before I shell out on some new ones.

Will

• 2 weeks later...

STILL LOOKING

I would be happy with standard alloys rather than split rims as I intended to use them for road/wet use keeping my MB for slicks or baldies on the track.

Therfore would be happy with 13 by 6 and 13 by 7 or 8 minilites or any caterham alloys etc in nice condition.

Anyone got a spare set in the way?

Best wishes

Will

I have a pair of silver powdercoated MB fronts (only) 6" with some Avon ACB10's on them, you could have for £275 if of any use to you *confused*

By the way I won't have blatchat access till late on Sunday from tonight as I am away racing 😬

Edited by - DSL on 20 Sep 2007 21:07:46

As it happens, I've got some 13" split rims of around the size you want, about 6.5" front running 185 tyres and 205 on the rear, which are around 7", but I've got a spare set of outer rims to bring them up to around 9". They are shod with half worn Avon CR28 SPORT tyres, which are FANTASTIC in the wet and not half bad in the dry either.

I don't know what make they are, but they are all in reasonable condition, and the two spare outers are brand new Compomotives. They maybe a bit dear for you at £500 though, but this does include half reasonable tyres too.

If you want to, give me a ring on 01823 421748 for more info. I'm just outside Taunton.

Paul J.

Loud pipes save lives, but quiet ones save your hearing.

Thanks everyone for the offers so far.

I am still wondering what I really want in terms of slicks or not, radial or whatever and wheels to suit.

I think I am back to ideally wanting MB mags with radial slicks and then say cr500 or r888 as road/wet track on my current rims but tooo many options to compute.

I will get my thoughts finalised after brands on wednesday but any others available at the mo?

Best wishes

Will

Hi Will,

Good to see you today, please give me a ring on 07919 015276 to discuss wheels/tyres as I couldn't find you after the sessions.

Be helpful if you could give me a ring before the w/e as I too need to decide whether to get me car set-up for crossplys or radials and it is going to Freestyle next week.

Cheers

Simon