Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

All sorts of stuff Caterham related bits too

Bricol

I need to de-clutter as we are moving - so make an offer on all or any:

Lancia related:

Lancia Beta HPE - 2.0 inj, runs well, needs underside welding. Bought it with intention to do so, but not done a thing to it - and now we are seriously looking at moving . .. so needs to go . . . engine refuses to fall out the bottom ;-) If it goes with all the spares - £150

Very rare, undamaged radio/switch surround for Lancia Beta Coupe/HPE/Spyder - £10

Integrale bits:

Recaro leather seats - no runners. No the big fancy ones, just the common black leather - very comfy! £200

8/16V front hub - the bit the disc sits on, that sits in the front wheel bearing £30one

Dash front speakers - Pioneer 40W - £10 Magnat 70W - £15

Other bits:

Makita 110V 7" angle grinder fitted with serious wire brush £10

Accusump - 4 pint. Brand spanking new with pressure guage - £140

Electric shut off valve for accusump, complete with pressure switch for fully automatic operation - £90

Accusump mounting kit - £15

Scalextric - Caterham Cup, boxed, in excellent condition, with two Caterham cars, funnily enough, sold

Caterham mirrors - a pair, in excellent condition £10.

4 Alfa Romeo 5stud steel wheels -brand new, only had tyres fitted and then taken off again . . . it made sense at the time! £20

Most of this will land on ebay soon, so get in quick if you want it . . . or not if you don't . .

All of these wonderful goodies are in the Skipton/Keighley area . . .

Bri

Edited by - bricol on 31 Aug 2007 23:53:11

Unrelated to the above, but have you decided whether the crossflow head is the one you need? The wife is getting a bit concerned about its suitability as a coffee table ornament.

Valve sizes (Approx) are, inlets 37-38mm, exhausts 27-28mm, which i think makes it a 1300.

No probs if not, I'll just put it back in the stash.