Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Pair of S type leather seats in need of repair/refurb.

Shaun_E

• Support Team

Having switched to Tillets, my old S types are for sale. These are from a 1997 car and are in need of some TLC.

Seat 1 is perfectly usable as is and comes with adjustable runners. The negative side is that the plastic back is attached with gaffer tape - a new back would ideally be required (there are instructions on Blatchat on how to do this somewhere). The leather is in pretty good condition with no tears just a few minor scuffs.

Seat 1 Images:

Front view

Side view

Backrest

Squab

Damaged back

Seat 2 has a broken seat frame which could easily be repaired by a competent welder. The seat is in otherwise decent condition but it does not come with adjustable runners (I used them to make my passenger seat Tillet adjustable).

Seat 2 Images:

Front view

Side view

Back

Broken frame

Broken frame closeup

I think these are worth maybe £200 as, with a bit of work, you would end up with a good pair of seats - I am however open to reasonable offers. Replacement runners can be purchased from Caterham.

Collection from Slough or GONADS as they are a bit bulky and heavy to post. If necessary I could put them on a courier at buyers cost but I have no idea what that cost would be. If you want to see higher resolution pictures then Blatmail me your email address and I'll send them to you.

Yellow SL *cool* #32 - member of Drowned Rat Racing