Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hethel - Lack of entries places event in doubt

Mark Durrant

Kart

Licences if you don't have one are currently taking 10 working days to arrive from the MSA, everything else is sortable I would have thought, I presume you have a car 😬

Graham

Looking for a new vocation in life or is that a vacation

Lynda

Mark is making a descision this weekend as to whether to cancel the event or not so if you are definitely going to enter I suggest you let him know in a PM so he will include you in the numbers,

Graham

Looking for a new vocation in life or is that a vacation

kart: You have time to get a licence (which is the fundamental thing) before the event if you get your 🙆🏻 in gear. You can do an express application if you want but it costs a bit (c.£35 IIRC).

Other than that, it's just a trip to GPR/DemonTweeks, etc. with your wallet and a check to make sure you have an FIA bar or MSA spec cage.

kart: You have time to get a licence (which is the fundamental thing) before the event if you get your in gear. You can do an express application if you want but it costs a bit (c.£35 IIRC).

You can submit a completed MSA application form, photo and fee at sign on, on the day. I did this last year for Mrs H at Curboro'

The express fee is about £45 *eek* in addition to the licence fee.(£35)

Malcolm

David

I sent you an email last night. If it has not arrived please send an email to mark [dot] durrant [at] lotus7club [com] and I will reply as the first message I sent you bounced as the email address on your entry form was incorrect. I will not have access to this email account until later today.

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*