Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough times?

henry21p

Dan,

Don't worry.... your runs, whether quick or slow, never look 'smooth and composed' from outside the car!!! 😬 😬 The only way to tell you and Trev apart was to spot the race suit as you both shot pass sideways... or wait to the end and see the clock. Then you knew who was behind the wheel! 😬 😬

😬 😬 heh heh..bloody grads drivers...turn up thinking they're better than us 'lowly' sprinters 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

As for smooth.......it seems my last run was remarkably smooth 😬 😬 and.....ask mr Cummings....my car it seems, is impossible to stop going sideways....I think it's a bit like herbie and drives itself in that fashion *tongue*

bloody grads drivers...turn up thinking they're better than us 'lowly' sprinters

Oy, watch it! *mad*

Don't think we've ever claimed to be better. Better financed perhaps (although obviously not in my case ☹️). Or having a higher grade of insanity. But not better in a general sense

R

The Grads haven't got a race on that weekend. Maybe some more of them could be encouraged to do the Hethel sprint . .. . it's a racetrack type course rather than a sprint/hill course so they should be able to do OK.

Afterall, many have come through the Academy and might fancy a go at sprinting again.

Perhaps it would be worth officially inviting them to come along via their leaders?

Adam their cars dont fit nicely into any class, hence I used Dan's shed

I beg to differ *wavey*

Grads and Supergrads fit in class 1 provided they are on List 1a rubber, Megagrads fit in 2 (if on List 1a) or 3 (if on list 1b).

That said after the result on Sunday will they be brave enough to come and play with the quicker drivers *tongue* [Throws down gauntlet] 😬

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Edited by - Mark Durrant on 30 Aug 2007 11:15:59

Speed trap info at C'boro doesn't really mean a lot.

I have been as quick or quicker than fellow competitors in my class through the final speed trap there, but am always at least 10 seconds off the pace 😳

For a sprint, the winner is the person who completes the whole course in the quickest time, not the one who went the fastest at any particular point on the circuit.

Mrs K