Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough - Big thanks

Tam

A big thanks to everyone that made Curborough such a great event *cool* The Calverts are home, and a bit sunburnt *redface* and very happy *smile*

It truly epitomised what the L7Club is about - good sport, good banter and a lovely day in the sunshine with our cars. Well done to all *thumbup*

Tam

Drowned Rat Racing

We couldn't agree more with that sentiment. It has been a fantastic day - what more could we have wanted. Thanks to all who helped organise it.

Congratulations to the both of you on taking home a trophy each - that is just greedy!! 😬

Greg & Kristy

Thank you to all those that put the time and effort to let us sprint yesterday. Without you the event would never of happened.

I still find it hard to beleave that class 1 to 5 all have new records.

I also know there were quite a lot of personal bests today. So well done to everyone.

David

Thanks to all for providing a great day's entertainment in the glorious sunshine *cool* At times I think that it was more exciting and nerve racking being a spectator than being a competitor 😬

Congratulations to all the winners and those that achieved personal bests *thumbup* There seemed to be a lot of happy faces 😬

Commiserations to those for whom the weekend didn't quite turn out as planned ☹️

Mrs K

Just to add my thanks to everyone else's.

Plus a thank you to Judith for the encouraging and supportive chats, Mrs Kipper for the pep-talk, and Tam for the inspiration - I don't know where you found those beans, but thanks for leaving some lying around on the track for me to use!

And well done Kristy - glad you enjoyed your first track sprint and hope to see you along for more!

Lots of happy smiling faces *biggrin*

Gill

Drowned Rat Racing

Agreed, a fantastic day, thoroughly enjoyed by both my good lady, and mother who enjoyed watching us all compete and watching us all engage in the usual banter!

And...well done all you ladies!! All drove fantastically...however a special congratualtions has to go to Tam!! You're getting pretty damed quick now!!! I'll be watching my back should > I step up and play in class 3 next year!! 😬 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*