Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough Sunday

FlymoFraser

Just returned from Curborough and while the usual access road from the A38 says it is closed it is passable although it is single lane at times.

No work going on so I assume it will stay the same tomorrow.

We have warrmed the track up nicely for the rest of you *tongue*

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here

Matt

Hmmm , interesting day. First practice went gardening on BOTH sides of the track.

Second practice got sub 70 seconds which was my target for the day, I was looking forward to continuing to improve on the time but hadn't counted on the effect of "lucky" Hickey's advice which once followed saw me posting a 70+ and then a 71 (only joking Malcom) 😬. should have known the advice wouldn't work as you were driving a 205GTI at the time

See you tomorrow

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here

Edited by - Neil1202 on 25 Aug 2007 19:50:10

Thank you Mrs EMiW, well done to you as well beating your personal best I believe?

Mr EMiW all is forgiven , I managed to pass on the "lucky" Hickey curse to Alan who probably wished he had never listened to my advice on how to get around Curborough.

Alan, nice to see you again, with you and the Price's next year class one should be even more fun.

See you all at Hethel