Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Ford Crosslow bits - cams, chains, sump

Bricol

I've been dismantling my selection of Ford crossflows in an attempt to find a standard head (now got two big valve heads) and a standard cam - with no luck!

So, all the cams for sale - all in good nick, looking like they have done limited miles. £35 ea plus postage - or make me an offer for one or all. You are on your own (or talk to the maker) as to the mods, or not, required to fit them.

Kent Cams:

BCF2 - fast road

BCF3 - fast road /rally

Piper Cams:

285 - according to Piper - ultimate fast road - massive improvements in mid-range and top end power

300 - Rally - for use in modified engines where serious power and "thumping" mid range torque are required.

Feel free to make me an offer on these too:

Sump pan - sold to me as a Caterham one - it is shallower and extended compared to a standard Ford on - £30 plus postage

Very light flywheel - half the weight of a standard one (- I would tell you a weight, but my scales lie! So only any use as something to compare weights). Ring gear locked on with grub screws. £40 plus postage

Brand new in box set of 030 AE pistons for 1300, complete with rings. In good nick , but need a clean - been stored in the waxed paper in original box for a while. £30 plus postage.

Natty little ali thingie to replace oil sparator to allow you to plumb it to a catch bottle - £3.50 inc postage

Duplex chainwheel, chain and crank sprocket - good nick - £30 plus postage

Duplex vernier chainwheel, chain and sprocket - good nick - £45 plus postage.

Manifold for twin 40 Weber/Dellorto carbs - complete with the carb mtg studs and nuts - £30 inc postage

Misab washers (the good ones) for the above - £10 inc postage

KN filters for the above - £40 the pair inc postage

I've got a set of Hepolite flat topped pistons too - but I think one is damaged - I'll post back when I've measured them and checked for damage.

See my Ford "wanted" ad if you want to try doing a deal . .

And if I have to type all this again 'cos of an incorrect password, I'm going to spit!

Bri