Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T Bread Maker

Harry Flatters

Sorry I have not been very responsive. There isn't a grain of truth that I have got a cob on it's just that I have been split-tin my sides with laughter at your dreadfully funny quips. Cleary I have soda started some thing here and to get away from it what I knead to do now is to rise enough dough to buy a nice little cottage or possibly a small farmhouse, maybe in Vienna.

I must confess to making a bit of bloomer by not mentioning that I have TWO of these sodding things *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek*

Bring it on boys............. *confused*

*arrowright* *arrowright*Harry Flatters *arrowright* *arrowright* *thumbup*

AKA Steve Mell - Surrey AO and Su77on Se7ener

Edited by - Harry Flatters on 24 Aug 2007 09:27:28

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROLL-UP ROLL-UP, *rolleyes*

Last two, Steves bun having a butter trouble getting shot of these, would it be a idea to sandwich the two together?

😬 😬

Have a good wings and wheels all

where's everybody gone?

1800supersport C7MPR

Well I'm pleased you came out with that first post as it then encouraged the rest of us(not that I need any encouragement 😬) to let rip with the worst possible puns we can think of. 😬

I've just got back from the pub for the first Friday 'lunch' I've been able to do for at least 2 months and feeling quite mellowed so 'fraid I can't think of any more dreadful puns to piss Steve off any more than he already is! 😬

I guess we now know what one of the auction prizes will be at the Surrey Christmas bash this year...................."And the next prize, donated by Steve Mell is this wonderful bread making machine, which is an asset to any kitchen" 😬 😬 😬

Well I'll be bidding on that for sure and I'll beat that Peter Trueman to an auction prize if it kills me! 😬 😬 😬

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV Reassuringly Expensive

R 417.39 😬

Edited by - Brent Chiswick on 24 Aug 2007 18:16:18

If you can't sell them on here Steve you best tell Sharon ciabatta hang on to them for a bit longer! Sorry your efforts just aren't pannini out the way you'd hoped. 😬 😬 😬

Jeez if I keep on like this I can see one of these machines getting shoved firmly where the sun don't shine. *cool* 😬

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV Reassuringly Expensive

R 417.39 😬

• 4 weeks later...