Click here if you are having website access problems ×

7.25" exhaust pictures

k80rum

Nobody? I thought they were popular, and so aesthetic there'd be plenty of snaps taken *tongue*

The only reason for asking is that I'd been trawling the archives and seen several posts along the lines of "....it *does* look quite big on the car"

I know, I know, I should fit one myself and take a picture 😬

Edited to add - Ah-ha. Found one - courtesy of Billy Rudd's ad on pistonheads. *idea* *thumbup*

Darren E

Website and Emerald maps library

Superlight R #54

Edited by - k80rum on 13 Aug 2007 23:58:19

Edited by - k80rum on 14 Aug 2007 00:00:56

And a bit of Solvol Autosol to get rid of the blueing 😬

I hate to say this but the only photo I have of a Raceco silencer on my computer is one that a customer sent me. It is fitted to a Westfield *confused*

Darren

If you like me to send it to you please let me have your email address.

Mike and I are discussing a changes to the product range of the silencers. Less one offs and maybe try to make them more universal so that silencers can be kept on the shelf rather than being made to order. Once our new range is decided upon I'll get the website updated with some photos.

AMMO

Thanks a million everyone. It's really helped to see some others to compare against *thumbup* I also wanted to confirm that the exit pipe was rolled which it seems to be.

Ammo: Thanks very much for the offer, but I don't think I need put you to any trouble over the picture- I've nothing against Westfields *smile* but there are enough pics here now to picture it on the car and the Westfield will look a bit different anyway.

It's interesting to hear about a more universal fitting - I was going to place an order with you soon for a 7.25" can with a 2.25" entry, but there's no immediate rush - maybe it'd be worth waiting for the new range? Is the price likely to change?

Website and Emerald maps library

Superlight R #54

Edited by - k80rum on 14 Aug 2007 10:40:44