Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Soft Bits for Sevens/Jill Judd Trackday Cover

SLR69

In May I bought a Soft Bits For Sevens/Jill Judd Track Day cover which was then duplicated with my brother buying me the same as a birthday present and I obviously cannot use two !

The trackday cover is in flourescent green (similar to the bright Kawasaki Green) and is a bespoke one rather than Soft Bits for Sevens standard blue one, so you will certainly stand out from the crowd !

Soft Bits for Sevens weblink here it you want to see one and how it works:

www.softbitsforsevens.co.uk/page8.html

It is new and unused and cost me £140 + p&p from Jill Judd and I am open to offers.

I thought that I would put this on Blatchat but if I get no takers will put it for sale on eBay.

Stuart

Guernsey AO

Kawasaki Green SLR No 69

Edited by - SLR69 on 9 Aug 2007 12:48:05

Edited by - SLR69 on 9 Aug 2007 20:32:37

Hi Dave,

I received your e-mail on the 3rd August thanks but you have obviously not received my reply on the 4th August. I have had some e-mail problems recently which might explain this hence this reply on Blatchat rather than another e-mail that may not get to you.

I would have considered your offer of a swap but my e-mail to you advised thanks for the offer but a friend of mine who is a fellow L7C member I sent the Blatchat post to regarding the tyre rack and he turned up the weekend before last having made me a tyre rack (he is an engineer so it was not a challenge for him and was straightforward).

So many thanks anyway but I now have one and what a great idea they are !

However..............if you want to make me an offer for the car cover I will consider it.

Regards

Stuart

Edited by - SLR69 on 9 Aug 2007 21:11:41