Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2002 1.8K DVA Roadsport

fastlady

I know this will come as a shock to many but it is for deeply sad and personal reasons that I have decided to put my Seven up for sale ☹️

Spec as follows:

April 2002 (02 plate) Caterham Roadsport

15,000 miles approx

Mercedes-Benz "Magmarot" (solid blood red) with painted carbon front / rear wings and nose cone; nose cone and front wings with black 'lipstick' stripe

1.8K series engine with DVA K13A upgrade (cams, verniers and 52mm throttle body)

Powerspeed 4-2-1 exhaust system plus original Caterham exhaust

5 speed box

Apollo tank

Caterham carbon fibre intechangeable aeroscreen with Spa mirrors, plus windscreen, doors and hood available if wanted

Leather seats, red harnesses

Red painted FIA spec roll bar

2 sets of wheels - 6" x 13" front / 7" x 13" rear black and silver minilites with part worn Yoko A048s, plus set of 5 (4 + spare) 6" x 14" silver minilites all with part worn Yoko A021s

Spare set of 2 barely legal 205/60/13 Yoko A048 tyres, currently not on any rims

Full service history with James Whiting since I've owned it, plus lots of other paperwork

Road tax to end Sept 2007, MoT to May 2008

This car has been well used on track as well as road so being honest it is not in pristine condition, but it drives well and I've had a lot of fun with it over the past almost 3 years. Sad to see it go but I'm afraid it must ☹️

£11,000 or nearest offer for quick sale

Also my trailer will also be surplus to requirements once the Seven has gone:

Brian James Minno double axle trailer, built circa 2000, with high level wheel rack, winch and front jerry can box (including 3 20L jerry cans). 4 heavy duty securing straps (one unusued) and hitch lock. Short ramps I'm afraid but I've never had problems getting the Seven on board with them.

Last serviced in March by Indespension in Redhill where I had a new jockey wheel and electric flex fitted too.

£1200 or nearest offer

I am based in SW London. Blatmail me for further details and photos etc.

what what what what what??????

☹️

It was your turn to take ME round the circuit at Croix!

As much as I'm sad to see her car go, I've been out at Croix a couple of times with Fastlady's car and it's great fun and exactly as described - not a polisher's car but well cared for.

Hope circumstances sort themselves out for you and we see you back on track sometime.