Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The first class champion of 2007 is.....

Mark Durrant

• Leadership Team

Not that it was ever in any real doubt after Adrian's amazing performances all season - Absolutely brilliant *thumbup*

Are you open to any offers for providing coaching over the "closed" season *smile*

Regards - Michael.

Another round of applause from this neck of the woods as well, yet again the driving and car set up standards of the best drivers in our club championship are clearly a match for anybody out there and considerably higher than many of us

Well done Adrian

Well done Adrian.

Another consistently good seasons driving.

Hopefully you and the other two speed merchants have peaked now and will give the rest of us a chance to catch up *wink*

But then I thought that at the end of last season, Ho Hum

Robin

SUPERLIGHT 176. PINK LIPS AND BITS *redface* *redface* *redface*

Many thanks to one and all for your comments, it’s been a great season and still not over yet.

Particular thanks to David and Jeff for the close competition, you guys made me go a little bit faster than I actually wanted to on more than one occasion.

Above all I’ve enjoyed watching the other classes, the ladies and the novices battle it out over the season. I’ll be on holiday so wont be at Curborough but I’m looking forward to watching the other championships being decided at Wiscombe and Hethel.

See you there.

Adrian