Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Mini-clear out

k80rum

It's time for a garage clear out and I've got a few odds and ends that need to go. The first lot are:

K series oil pressure sender. M12 type. Used but in GWO when removed. £10 Sold to RobN

K series S/S braided dry sump hose, 42cm. £10 Sold

Full set of 2.25" adjustable height suspension collars: 4 x locking rings (part no 74495), 4 x threaded spring seat adjusters (part no 74496), 2 x collar - tender springs (part no 74540). £92 from CC. Unused. £40 Sold to RJ

Bespoke aluminium catch tank / breather tank, fabricated by Gartrac Engineering. Features; screw cap, sight level on side, outlet to atmosphere, breather inlet. Unused (part of an abandoned project) £40 Sold to DaveMorris

MGF Cup (K series) Dry sump. includes internal baffle and dual scavenge pickups. Part of an abandoned project. £80

Photos of all the items for sale can be found here

Darren E

Website and Emerald maps library

Superlight R #54

Edited by - k80rum on 7 Aug 2007 10:13:58

Edited by - k80rum on 8 Aug 2007 10:14:12

Sure thing RJ - they're all yours - I'll see if I can get away with posting them from work, in which case I can probably save you the postage.. Give me a blatmail with your address and I'll send you payment details after I've got them off *thumbup*

Darren E

Superlight R #54

Edited by - k80rum on 6 Aug 2007 14:00:22

Richard: I'm not sure which of the hoses it is from the CC dry sump system as I run a Pace. I'll post the question in TechTalk and see if anyone can identify which it is.

Rob: Sorry to hear about your OP haunting - I don't see why the pressure sender won't suit the R300. If you like, I'll pop it in the post to you and you can give it a go. Having read your TechTalk post tho, my money'd be on the gauge.. *smile*

Edited by - k80rum on 6 Aug 2007 20:42:36

Hi Dave. Indeed it can. That's exactly how it was intended. If you blatmail me your address I'll get it bundled up and send it up to gorgeous Shropshire *smile*

I'm recovering from an appendicectomy at the moment so it's difficult to get too far (as in the post office or work), but if I don't get everything out this week, it'll definitely go out next week.

Regin:thanks very much for the mail, I'm expecting to get your collars into the post this evening, courtesy of my dad but will confirm it later *thumbup*

Darren E

Superlight R #54