Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Harewood - Good luck

robmar

I had an eventful day, first the car wouldn't start then after a push start the throttle stuck wide open into the first corner. After a slightly heart stopping moment I managed to get the car around the corner and get the throttle of WOT but I had to call it a day as the cable was completly stuck and it's a special long Duratec one.

It was fairly slippy in the morning by all accounts and Andy Griffiths was going very quickly when I left.

Rob G

www.SpeedySeven.com

It was a lovely day, (team Drowned Rat Racing is now Team Pink Noses *redface*). We had three timed runs and very few incidents - sorry it was an early bath Rob ☹️

For the girls, it was a fantastic result once again for Lynda who pulled a 66 out of the bag on the second timed run 😬 Gill knocked seconds off her time and by her own admission "drove it like she stole it" *tongue* Judith made a good improvement over the day, and novice Kristie did brilliantly on her first ever speed event *smile* I improved by 8 seconds on my previous PB, so not a bad day all round. *cool*

Apparently there were some men competing as well *tongue*

Tam

Drowned Rat Racing

A cracking day at Harewood just ask Richard Price and Roger Cumming *nono*

I'm not sure who was succesful in Class 1 *redface* however, IIRC the class results were as follows:

Class 2

Richard Price in a new class record time *thumbup*

Kipper Junior

Mike Sankey

Class 3 - The Loton park Three

Adrian Williams a few tenths quicker than

David Nelson followed by

Jeff Smith

Class 4

Neil Cavanagh just pipped

Martin Sargeant

Class 5

Andy Griffith - who did pay a visit to the gravel trap *nono*

Simon Rogers

Ken Evans

I expect to get an electronic version of the results in the next or two so I can get these to Rob to update the class and championship standings.

See you at Curborough *thumbup*

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Just wanted to say what a great day Kristy and I had yesterday, it was great to meet all of you and we really appreciated the welcome for both of us but particularly the fantastic support Kristy received for what was her first event.

Hopefully we'll see you again before the end of the season.

Thanks again *wavey*

Greg and Kristy Price

Just wanted to say a big well done to all the ladies *thumbup* 😬. It was great to see you all doing so well *cool*. I'm wondering how much Kristy's face is going to ache by the end of the week when the smile starts to fade 😬, her improvement over the day was astounding, considering this was her first ever event *thumbup*

Well done to Richard Price with his absolutely amazing time of 65.02. *thumbup*

Contrary to rumours, I did not press the remote 'off' key on Rob's last run - we have no idea why the car's electrics died at Chippy's *confused*

Mrs K