Click here if you are having website access problems ×

VX dry sump parts, block, pistons and head

Anthony

Following an addition to the stable, I need to clear some space and raise some funds.

The following are new, or nearly new parts which I have collected and ended up with duplicates (or triplicates !);-

1. Pace dry sump pan £150 (.200+VAT and delivery new) SOLD

2. Pace dry sump front cover fits to block, with -10. £70 SOLD

3. Black powder coated fully modified cam cover (SBD spec but with nice powder coating)cost >£200, accept £120

4. SBD carbon insert for cam cover £60 SOLD

5. Set of Omega intruder pistons and block ( 2.1 cc with std crank ). Block prepared for all steel internals, and has all covers etc. £450 as a matched set.

6. Crack tested, pressure tested head, with +1mm valves (brank new) solid lifters, titanium caps and springs to suit SBD cams 11.9mm cams. Ready for you to fit your spec of cam (designed for 250+ bhp cams). Includes SBD blanking plate on rear, and Swindon recommended oil gallery by-pass pipe. Seriously expensive head to build, but accept £650

7. Full set of Mocal -10/-12 blue/red aluminum fittings and pipes to install dry sump, cost >350, accept £150

If anyone is thinking of building a high spec 250+ bhp engine, this is a fantastic foundation. Just needs good standard crank and rods 😬

Happy to split, but preferrence to package together.

Open to sensible offers.

anthony.burgess@networkrail.co.uk

Edited by - Anthony on 31 Jul 2007 11:52:18

Edited by - anthony on 31 Jul 2007 12:05:23

Edited by - anthony on 31 Jul 2007 16:41:51

Anthony

If you were to split I would be interested in (1) the DS Pan as a spare and (4) the cam cover insert.

Assuming the head has been worked by SBD what level of machining/porting has it undergone and what valve sizes are fitted.

The hoses and Mocal fittings, are they double cutters with braided hose or non swivel and push on hose..?? do you have any pikies showing length/routing...??

a lot of questions I know... *smile*

Cheers

Gary