Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Saturday 28 June - 2 spots

prangerman

First at about 1430

Black 7 with rollcage - two up in lids. You were heading north on the A21 towards Bromley. I was in my BRG and yellow striped 7 turning towards Halstead. You were hooning just before the carriageway goes from dual to single and the speed limit from 50 to 40mph. I hope you had airbrakes... 😬 *thumbup*

Second at about 1530

(Kawasaki?) Green - two up - him and her - turning onto Goathurst Common - Edenbridge Road. I got a wave off as I went past the junction from which you were emerging. You looked shocked to see another 7, or maybe it was just my driving... 😳 *wink* I would have turned around and joined you but you were well off in the opposite direction before I came to a turning point.

Lowlights of blat:

Very slow traffic backing up which I couldn't have overtaken even if in an R500. *thumbdown* *thumbdown*

Highlights of the blat:

An MX5 realising it wasn't even worth the effort so he indicated and pulled over to let me past. *thumbup*

MGF on the Polhill - Badgers Mount - Hewitts farm roundabout stretch who thought it was worth the effort. Sorry - I didn't mean to act like a boy racer but see lowlights above and understand my frustration. *redface* It was of course no contest. This was the only real hooliganism on the blat. My Talex showed my max speed for the blat, which must have been on that stretch, was 92 mph, and that over at most a quarter mile when there were no middle of the road obstacles, pedestrian refuges/bollards etc. *thumbup* *redface* *redface* *thumbup* 😬

Peter

In Memoriam DMG

That'll be me in the Kawasaki green seven *cool*

Seemed spooky you were already waving as you came into view *confused* 😬 an apparition perhaps *smile*

We carried on through Edenbridge to Lingfield, there are some huge potholes on one part of that lovely little road from Marsh Green to Lingfield *eek*

Martin

Martin

I hope the traffic had speeded up for you. I was stuck behind a five tintop convoy led by the world's slowest Renault Legume - 30mph at most in the 60mph limit, and braking at the slightest hint of a kink in the road...

ESP, no - just lightning fast Waco-kid like reactions. (It doesn't semm to work tho' when my kids decide to leap on me and land on my trouser furniture *eek*... 😬)

Peter

In Memoriam DMG

Edited by - prangerman on 30 Jul 2007 09:46:16