Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1.8 SUPERSPORT. 750 miles.

Phillip Reygate

Late 2000 X reg 1.8 Supersport. Factory built in Viper blue with silver stripe. Cycle wings. Colour coded role bar. 16 inch alloys. Embossed leather seats. Quick release steering wheel. Heater. Silver dials. Harnesses. Immobiliser. Hood bag and weather gear. Supersport suspension. Rear anti-roll bar. Limited slip diff. This car is in as new condition after only covering 750 miles. The wife and house move force me to sell it, So make me a sensible offer.

I'll take your wife off your hands and dispose of her appropriately.

Sorry, missed that you said "sensible". But for God's sake man, are you forcing her to go without shoes and dresses? Or perhaps telling her to make do with a non-fitted kitchen?

Did she deliberately wait until you'd done 750 miles (i.e. run it in) before letting you know.

Criminal. If I were a magistrate you'd get off...(see scumbags thread on chit-chat).

• 2 weeks later...

Whats probable letting the car down is the fact that it is only 5 spd. £20,000 is top dollar.

Have a look further down 1.8VVC for £19500

Have a look at Caterham site X216 VPN £18495

I hope you don't take offence, just trying to help you sell you car

Still hanging around biggrin.gif

Edited by - petrolhead on 7 May 2002 18:19:16

See what you mean. I think Mine looks nicer than the ones you have suggested, mainly because of the larger wheels and better colour.(my opinion of course.)Also the suspension, silver dials and leather hood bag are all extras as far I am aware.

The car still has a manufacturers warranty on it and really is as new. The car was valued at £20k but this is only a guide. I am open to any sensible offers, provided of course the funds are there to back the offer up.

Phill.