Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Facebook

Boonie Hound

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems pointless to me. I added my name to see what it was about and came to some swift conclusions:

All of a sudden i got loads of emails asking me whether I was actually friends with people - i'm pretty sure my friends know who they are and if they want to talk to me, they generally send me hate mail/hate e-mail/take the mick out of the canoe etc etc

I'm not entirely convinced that who my friends are is a matter of public record! - you all know who you are already and I like it that way

What's the objective? It seems like some people (and this isn't directed at anyone on here, just through general research), seem to use it as some way of affirming that they exist and that people will admit to being friends with them?!?!!?!

I can understand things like youtube, friends untied etc, but this seems a little void of practical USE. I already have a list of friends in my contacts on my PC, both my mobile phones, my laptop and written down somewhere as well as a second copy in my MSN login just in case they spot me online. This seems all a bit redundant.

Take Kev, for instance.

I know kev, i think i might even have met him once... (dim and distant past), i know i've got his email address and i'm pretty sure he's perfectly fulfilled as a person with out being on my "list".

Maybe I should only put enemies on my list..... And cross them off when they cease being

being enemies that is, not cease being, that would be sinister

not that there is anything wrong with being sinister

except i'm right handed, so i can't be

mwahahhahhahaha

I hate writing profiles and keeping things up to date so I don't see the attraction either Dave.

I've lost touch with all my old friends as I find there gets a point when we just don't have the same things in common anymore, by which time I've met different people anyway.

More specifically I like this forum lark because you can just butt in when you feel like rather than wait to be included ... which is pretty much what I'm like in real life anyway *tongue*

"More specifically I like this forum lark because you can just butt in when you feel like rather than wait to be included ... which is pretty much what I'm like in real life anyway "

Many a true word .......................

*wink*

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

rdxxxxxxxx z,ma `z

that's Monty saying "Hi' *arrowup* ... and with that spelling anyone would think you two are related 😳 *tongue*

We have an entry to Hairysnood but just need to confirm puppy-sitting arrangements as it's a night away as well. Loton tomorrow *thumbup*

Well if Parcelforce deliver the gaurenteed 24 hr delivery that should have been here thursday I'll be Siverstonimg

If not its a front brakes up gtade for liill

swoon PUPPY 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

If at first you don't suceed Skydiving is not for you