Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1989 Honda CRX 1.6-16v For Sale

bstark

I've just been given a company car, so my CRX sadly has to go.

It's Silver, F-reg, 118k, Full Honda Main Dealer Service History, and has literally just been MOT'd (yesterday - new rear box all that was needed). The rear trailing arm bushes were recently replaced.

It is in very good condition all round, is totally original and drives beautifully. There is an Alpine stereo fitted with a 6-disc changer in the boot, and the car has electric windows, mirrors and sunroof.

I've owned it for 7 years (47k on the clock when I bought it) and it has been fantastically reliable, and has never left me stranded. The engine is a gem and it returns about 36 mpg - sometimes over 40mpg on a motorway run.

The car had 3 previous owners before me. The first two owners sold it to buy newer CRX's, and the last owner was in tears when she sold it - another company car job, and she made me call it Nev... Basically, it has been loved by all who have owned it.

It's without doubt the best car I have ever owned but with a Caterham for sunny days and a company car the rest of the time it just won't get used.

I'm asking £2100.

my mobile is - 07740 472445, or you can reply through the forum. I'm based in Kent.

Bob Stark

Supersprint first-timer

Had a 1985 MKI CRX with the 1500cc engine - fantastic car only sold it due to "inheriting" my mum's (she is still with us) 1993 CRX 1.6 VTEC (non-electric roof)that has got to be the most practical all year round convertible on the market.Sold that when we moved to Dubai. Incidentally, the MKI was bought by a spotty youth and written off inside two months when he skidded on black ice and piled into a wall - ouch!! Good luck with the sale.

Andy - no sign of your mate calling yet...

Sorry I didn't reply earlier - spent the entire weekend under Katie trying to sort the brakes. Think I've sussed the problem but I need to crawl under her again tonight!

Let me know if you want me to call him!

Bob Stark

Supersprint first-timer