Click here if you are having website access problems ×

for those that don't frequent whing sh1te

Delbert

I read this when it was posted. It takes a while but it is well worth the effort when blue-tone kicks in. Laughed for hours..... Have a look at the tazer gun one too - brilliant.. 😬 😬 😬

If it has tyres or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it 😬

Well for on thing I don't judge and for another I can't believe anyone is more miserable than me right now ... at home, sleep deprived, listening to the rain and channel hopping between Nickleodean, Trisha and This Morning ... I can't believe I'm leaving work for this existance *cry*

funny I thought having a job I could do with my eyes closed 2 days a week would be good but with this wether I am wonderng??????

Actually looking forward to a basic installation presentation in Hereford tomorrow as it will get me out of the hoiuse

If at first you don't suceed Skydiving is not for you

He doesn't stay still long enough *rolleyes*... out of 190 *eek* pics, I have about 12 that are ok and most of those are of the back of his head because when I'm in front of him he races over to attack the lens *nono*

PUPPY 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

If at first you don't suceed Skydiving is not for you

WC, you need to tempt puppy with a bit of food the first couple of times. Mine is now highly trained at the art of sitting still for photographs. More of them here

BTW please give generously to Bundle's Big Charity Walk for Asthma research here Ta.

Cheers

Tom

FH54WLX

see here - UPDATED again