Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wibble resurrection

henry21p

the time has come, the walrus said, to talk of many things

of SV's, 21s and B E C's

and leather seats and bling

and why the coolant is boiling hot

and whether cars have wings

"But wait a bit," the Shedders cried, "Before we have our chat; For some of us are out of breath, And all of us are fat!"

"No hurry!" said the Carpenter. They thanked him much for that.

"A can of oil," the Walrus said, "Is what we chiefly need: Tyres and axle grease besides Are very good for that

Now if you're ready Shedders dear, We can begin to blat."

"But not near us!" the Shedders cried, Turning a little blue, "After such bad luck, that would be A dismal thing to do!"

"The car is fine," the Walrus said "Do you admire the view?

"It was so kind of you to come! And you are very nice!" The Carpenter said nothing but "You taking me on another blat?: I wish you were not quite so deaf-- It's twice I've asked you that"

"It seems a shame," the Walrus said, "To play them such a trick, After they've come so far, And said naught about my car!" The Carpenter said nothing but "meriden's not all that far"

"I weep for you," the Walrus said. "I deeply sympathize." With sobs and tears he hunted SV's - Those of the largest size. Holding his pocket handkerchief Before his streaming eyes.

"O Shedders," said the Carpenter. "You've had a pleasant run! Shall we be blatting home again?" But answer came there none-- And that was scarcely odd, because

They'd broken, every one.'