Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Club Track Day at Snetterton - 17th September 2007

Jude

Bookings for the above track day following the 50th Anniversary Celebrations have been slow. If you are thinking of coming then please return the booking form asap in order that I can determine weather it is worth running the day or not. Ideally I need to know in the next 3 days....Drop me a blat mail or register your interest here.

Geoff *smile*

Geoff; a lot of folks on hols at the mo!

Also might be worth having a word with L7C and/or the 50 years organisers about getting the entry form put on the website(s)? I knew about the event cos I was looking out for it, but I suspect quite a few will have missed it. ☹️

(Didn't forms for all official club events use to go on the L7C site happen as a matter of course?)

R

• Support Team

Hi Geoff - how are applications going for the Saga Sevens class?

The reason I ask is that Gill is a bit nervous about being in the blue group. In order for us both to have a session I have applied for the red group which I would not normally go for (I usually apply for the blue session). Not a big deal for me really but I do wonder whether the Saga class has confused people a bit and maybe even put the odd person off.

Please accept this as a constructive question - I'm all for getting the oldies on track *tongue*.

Yellow SL *cool* #32 - member of Drowned Rat Racing

Geoff,

To be honest I was a little confused over the SAGA section. I'm juggling the Javelin Day on the Friday, possible Javelin day on the Saturday with my Dad's 65 Mustang and the wife's birthday.

How many 7's have you got so far? is there a target?

Mark

Thanks everyone, after selling a few places yesterday at Oulton, things are looking better but I just want to push this along abit more and get the bookings in for this day....

A few people have contacted me over the year asking for a Saga track day/session for the over 50's which is which is why we have included the session at Snet to gauge support for any future events that we may do.

Geoff *smile*

Hi Geoff,

I'm not sure if there is something odd going on with my emails etc, but I have not received your first or most recent email confirmations. To confirm my email is: m_e_donaldson@yahoo.co.uk I have checked the spam filter etc and it doesn't appear to have got caught in there. Will you be sending out the usual paper documents?

Regards

Mark

K7 GDR

'94 1.4k Supersport