Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Superlight bits for sale (6 speed box, dry sump, DVA head etc)

robmar

to help fund my upgrade I am selling the following bits off from my 2001 superlight, looks like i cannot sell as one lot...

Everything is in Wokingham and does not include any postage which we can sort out later...everything is used unless stated

Still for sale

4 *arrowright*1600 K engine block, rebuilt by DVA with forged pistons machined for a 1600, new liners etc, however has slipped liners numbers 1&2 down to 2 thou or so, hence needs attention(linished), comes with dry sump pan & cam belt cover £500

6 *arrowright* fetled by DVA Plenum and 52mm throttle body and air filter £100

7 *arrowright* 1600 EU3 supersport ECU loom, immobiliser and 2 blippers£250

11 *arrowright* standard caterham k series manifold £50

19 *arrowright* 56-58 mm metal throttle body £40

22 *arrowright* brand new oil filters (*2) £5 each

sold or reserved

1 *arrowright* 6 speed gearbox (plus lever and gearknob, had refesh 2000 miles ago by R&R) £1500(oliver Houseman)

2 *arrowright* Full Caterham Dry Sump system (brand new sump pan, gold pump and housing, bell tank and all pipes/unions) £1200 (AndyG) (2nd TopQ1967)

3 *arrowright*DVA Head (ported head, standard valves with supersport cams & verniers (not fitted)) done under 1500 miles since build and hardness tested by DVA and given the all clear, comes with EU3 cam cover£500 (AndyG)

5 *arrowright*brand new k head bolts and head gasket (supplied by DVA when i was going to rebuild) £70(tricky dicky)

8 *arrowright* Brise starter motor for k series £125 (first dibs to Mark Durrant) (2nd TopQ1967)

9 *arrowright* K sereis alternator and bracket £50 (Racing shoe)

10 *arrowright* powerspeed k series stainless stell 2 piece manifold, this to suit 4-2-1 can from powerspeed that is not included unless you make me a very good offer £200 (Miura)(2nd AndyG)

12 *arrowright* k series prop shaft£100(Oiliver Houseman)

13 *arrowright* Caterham EU3 water rail £10 (Mikey Udale-Clarke) (2nd TopQ1967) (3rd Davep21)

14 *arrowright* light weight 1600 K flywheel £150 (Mikey Udale-Clarke) (2nd TopQ1967)

15 *arrowright* caterham clutch plate £20 (Mikey Udale-Clarke)

16 *arrowright* eu3-eu2 loom converter (lets you run an emerald) £100(Geoff Northcott)

17 *arrowright* EU3 twin coil packs and leads(*2) £40 each(Racing shoe) & (TopQ1967)

18 *arrowright* 48mm metal throttle body £20 (Neil Fraser)

20 *arrowright* brand new cam belt £25 (2nd TopQ1967)

21 *arrowright* engine mounts to suit engine dry sump above £20 (MWoodham) (2nd TopQ1967)

any questions please ask

I am sure /I will find more stuff as I clear out the garage

Rob *smile*

Edited by - robmar on 24 Jul 2007 12:46:40

Edited by - robmar on 24 Jul 2007 13:52:13

hello Rob - to clarify are you selling a complete powerspeed 4-2-1 manifold? in that case, buyer needs to source an exhaust can from powerspeed? would any other can fit?

if you don't mind i'd like 1st dibs until the above isclarified - tahnks *wavey*

Edited by - Miura on 19 Jul 2007 11:01:52

Hi Rob, I sent you a blatmail

Do you have the clutch cover to go with the clutch plate.

I would be interested in the lightened flywheel, clutch and cover if you do.

Thanks

Michael

BAGPUSS 1600 Classic - a bit tatty around the edges

Mikey - I do but it is broken and you don't want it

I will reserve the flywheel but you need to get confirmation that it will fit your 1800 as it came from a 1600, unsure if there is a difference, people have told me there is

rob