Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Kubota Compact Tractor

RiF

Kubota Compact tractor. One very careful owner from new 😬 Takes standard impliments from full size tractors. Similar to the type councils use. 24hp, high, medium and low gears, 3 gears and reverse in each range. 2 or 4 wheel drive, PTO rear and centre, 500 hours, grass tyres with 95% tread and original. Can include a 5' flail cutter if required. Really excellent condition, selling as garden too small nowadays. Classed as one of the "reliable go on for ever versions" as built to be robust unlike some of the newer models (so a dealer said anyway *wink*)

Model B2150

For further details call 013873 75777 or e-mail easiclad@tiscali.co.uk

RiF Driving one of the first Duratec 7, and building CA07BON for Henrietta 😬 😬 😬.for pictures of 7 and carbon andCA07BON

Wow 😬 a lot of interest. Several e-mails off line too 😬

Looking around and speaking to the trade it seems to be worth £5000. For an easy sale I would sell her complete with flail and any spares etc for that amount.

It is a really nice condition unit. I looked at some for £4000 that had bald tyres, rusty paintwork and around the clocks. This is 100% genuine. I have some pictures if anyone wants, let me know.

PS Sorry carbon free version!!!!

RiF Driving one of the first Duratec 7, and building CA07BON for Henrietta 😬 😬 😬.for pictures of 7 and carbon andCA07BON

Edited by - RiF on 18 Jul 2007 19:42:39