Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Avon CR28 Turbospeed race wets and wheels

Alba 7

4 virtually new (they still have the bobbles in many places) Avon CR28 Turbospeed race wets. 2 x 185/60/13 and 2 x 205/60/13. Complete with 6" Minilite style (sorry don't know the precise manufacturer) polished rims. Wheels are good and straight but have a few marks where wheel balance weights have been replaced.

Pictures are available here.

£200

May be able to deliver M74, M6, M5, Bristol areas.

Change of plan puts these and the other set of tyres ( AO21s) up for sale.

RJ,

I'd prefer not to split - i'm away from home and it would be tricky to get the tyres off the rims whilst out of the country. Think of it like this, buy the tyres and get a free set of rims *smile*

Jase,

In my limited experience, when things got really wet theCR28s were really surefooted. seemed to be able to clear a huge amount of water.

HTH,

Nick.

No worries Nick.

I think I've sourced another set - without wheels. Problem is that I'm out of England too, and getting them to me with a set of to me useless wheels would just offset the cost too much.

Are these still available? If they are CR28 'Sport' I could be very interested. The 'sport' are a veryt soft compound, not list 1a but fantastic in the wet. 😬 i would take wheels and tyres *thumbup*

Paul J.

Loud pipes save lives, but quiet ones save your hearing.

Profuse apologies for not replying earlier. I've just had the nightmare of a day.

Paul, yes they are still available and they are the Sport version. To be scrupulously fair, Jase B did express his interest first, so if Jase doesn't take this any further (let's give him until the end of today), Paul they are yours.

I'm driving down to Bristol to see family this Saturday (Hence the M74, M6, M5 bit in the original post). Be happy to bring them down with me to offset and postage costs.

Cheers,

Nick.

Sorry chaps, couldn't get near t'internet, I'm going to pray for sunshine at Oulton so sorry if it's held anybody up but I'll pass on this one - that and I've just spent about a gazillion pounds on the 7 already this month... 😳