Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bolt on upgrade kit - head, cams, plenum, TB, ECU (or available separately possibly)

Steve T

I have the following for sale which have all been removed from my March 2006 140bhp K Series X-Power having completed ONLY 3,800 road miles approx and as such are in nearly new condition, only 15 months old and very clean and in perfect working order. These items were removed by DVA as a result of a visit for a K05 upgrade. *tongue*

K16 TF135 Cylinder head complete with EU3 X Power hydraulic camshafts, standard valves and springs, all assembled as removed from engine. Camshaft pulleys also included.

VVC style aluminium plenum complete with the latest 52mm Throttle Body, just requires TPS to be fitted and new inlet gasket. Additional support bracket also included.

ECU, this is the standard CC supplied Rover MEMS in EU3 X Power flavour, it provides 140bhp with all the other parts listed here. Excludes immobiliser as I have retained this on the car.

I would like to sell this as a full upgrade kit, but if nobody is interested after a while I may sell seperately, but would prefer to try and sell as a kit first.

This should be suitable for any 1.6 or 1.8 engine and give around 140bhp.

Pictures of all items available on my link below, under 'items for sale' or can be provided seperately on request.

I am looking for £500 for the lot.

As a comparison, CC sell the similar EU3 supersport upgrade kit for £998.75 inc vat and that is WITHOUT the cylinder head, but includes the immobiliser.

A have not included any P&P, any postage would be extra at cost. Collection or maybe delivery can be arranged if local.

Steve

Now with DVA Power! 191bhp and 150.9 lbft torque.

My Pictures

Edited by - Steve T on 17 Jul 2007 13:25:59

Edited by - Steve T on 19 Jul 2007 18:14:40

No takers yet ?

What's the problem, too expensive, wrong time of year, needs to be split or just nobody wanting this type of upgrade ?

Any pointers or anyone interested, comments welcome.

Thanks

Steve

Now with DVA Power! 191bhp and 150.9 lbft torque.

My Pictures

Not wanting to spoil your sale.. but I don't think the ECU will be a 'supersport' one. I had a '03 140 X-power engine in my car and the ECU from that was definatly not a supersport one. The easiest way to tell, i believe is the rev limit. x-power one was 6800 soft cut, with hard at 7100 I belive, where as supersport is 7200 or higher??

Maybe the head if the price is right.

Mind you I'm going to cut it into slices to see the waterways *eek*

Therefore it's just the bare head I need, and it's probably nyt very atractive for you to sell it like that...

/r

• 1 month later...