Click here if you are having website access problems ×

X Flow Parts for Sale

Blackbirdman

It's spring so it must be garage clearout time.

711M block 1700 xflow engine for sale. Brought as a spare, never used by me. Was out of a running car before a Zetec conversion. Offers?

Gearbox, bellhouseing, and drive shaft standard 5 speed. About 30,000 miles of use. Offers?

Lots of bits and pieces.

Set of Spax dampers and springs, adjustable platform. 175lb rear, 310lb front.

Juno adjustable front ARB. Standard track.

Standard Speedo and Rev counter

Standard 3.9 diff - 30,000 miles.

Matt

Martin

I paid £250 for the engine about two years ago. No carbs or alternator otherwise complete with clutch etc. Would accept £200.

It was in a 7 and is standard 1700 supersprint spec. I got it as a spare but never used it. It was removed as part of a Zetec upgrade with less then 20,000 miles on it. No proof of that however.

I have a complete 4:1 system with a repackable carbon silencer but the carbon tube needs replacing or repairing. I'll throw this in for another £50.

Matt

Hello Matt,

Thanks for the reply.

I'll have a good think about it and let you know. I live in Scotland and the cost of driving down to Ipswich means that it all becomes very expensive. Would you be O.K. to post the parts assuming that we can agree on price?

All the Best.

Martin.

Hi Blackbirdman - Matt

Block + Gearbax + the rest.Just what we are looking for, please please let me know how much you want for the lot.I am in Wakefield so Ipswich is no problem. Now don't let me down I will be Waiting up all night for your reply. Kaspar (The Old Viking) near Wakefield

Tel; (01924) 274515

Mobile 0776 7664 857

E-mail Kaspar@Supanet.com

The old Dane

Following the east coast raid by the Danes on Sunday the following parts are still available:

4:1 ss exhaust for x flow. primaries and carbon exhaust box. Carbon a bit damaged on underside.

Pair of leather adjustable seats. One head rest. Used but undamaged.

Prop shaft - de-dion

Diff. 3.9 standard

Offers?

Is it a bike? Is it a car? No it's Blackbirdman cool.gif