Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Any shedders have any unwanted shedly items lying about??

Wile7

My comment about
some git who's not hard enough to live in England whining on about roll-on deodorants
really hit home, huh? That really is "the Power of Blatchat" - exposed to the ridicule of your peers you straight away sell your house, pack up your whole family and rush back to England with your tail between your legs *nono* I've no doubt you'll bluster that that's not the reason, but we know, don't we? *wink*

Following a clear out of the 'stuff' drawer in the kitchen I have ...

numerous pencils, duff batteries, lego, a selection of keys (including one to the backdoor of our old house *redface*), several pairs of nail scissors , coins (including francs!?), an assortment of nails and screws that are always the wrong size for any household requirement, numerous hairbands and a recipe for flaky pastry ...

if you're interested??

really hit home, huh? That really is "the Power of Blatchat" - exposed to the ridicule of your peers you straight away sell your house, pack up your whole family and rush back to England with your tail between your legs I've no doubt you'll bluster that that's not the reason, but we know, don't we?

😬 😬

Not selling up up Tony...'here' is 'home'. Just need a job thing and like it or not the UK has the best packages at the moment (international schools generally do not pay well as I have discovered).

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams

King Clam Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here

"1lb of performance"

I'd heard that yours was 5kg of droopy lard but then I shouldn't listen to the gossip in the netball team changing room I should just watch the showering and towel flicking 😬

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Dear all,

Thank you for all the emails and details - very good of you. The current occupier of the house has now decided (or his wife has :-) ) that some items they are willing to leave for a price, and amongst those items are a washer, dryer, table, wardrobe, fridge and oven. It makes sense to go with these because they are already there.

I hope this does not muck you around all at all. I have just read the post upstairs about members and 'gentlemanly agreements' going sour so I hope this does not pish you all off!

Many thanks again. Cheers for now.

Dave

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams

King Clam Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here

• Area Representative
I hope this does not muck you around all at all. I have just read the post upstairs about members and 'gentlemanly agreements' going sour so I hope this does not pish you all off!

Perish the thought!

GJT Crossflow

524 still jumping sideways 😳and ☹️

Well i'm thoroughly pished off....i spent hours cleaning and polishing the teaspoon i offered you..stay clear of (edited by site manager)Penis7(edited by site manager)...don't deal with him it could be a teaspoon this weekend and a soup spoon next weekend...a complete cutlery set the weekend after that!!.....you have been warned!!!

*tongue* *tongue*

😬 *smokin*

Saw it *eek* wanted it 😬 was growing old *mad* got it! *thumbup* *smokin* here

C7 XSL TANGOTASTIC 1600SS 🥰 🥰