Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T Honda Accord Tourer up to £15K

dangerous_bryan

Second one is spot on, only a tad too far north for me to go! I'm near Bristol, the others (would you believe it) aren't of an acceptable colour for SWMBO!

There are a couple of top ones in Wakefield, that would be an extra £900 if the Bristol garage were to buy them and they would then look to add on their margin ontop of that too!!!!!

Thanks for looking Peter.

Ah sorry Bryan, I didn't realise you meant you couldn't find one within 20 miles of your house *tongue* 😬

FWIW I've always travelled to get the car with the spec I want, I drove from West Sussex to just past Leeds to collect my Westfield which I then towed back through a snowstorm *eek*, I went from Surrey to Nottingham to get the 330d (wish I hadn't bothered with that one though after all the trouble I had *rolleyes*)

Luckily the Skoda Octavia I've got now was only 24 miles away *wink*

I flew from Toulouse to Sheffield (and drove back) to get Wile7 in the spec I wanted *cool*

It is worth travelling to get the 'right' car - and its only a cheap flight or rail trip (compared to the purchase price of the 'right' car) so SWMBO is happy (in fact, that latter point is probably priceless 😬)

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams

King Clam Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here