Click here if you are having website access problems ×

CC/Stack oil pressure sender spade connections

k80rum

I've just received my replacement oil pressure sender from CC which is Stack flavour. This sender has 2 spade connectors on it, whereas I only have the one terminal coming from the dash.

Do I just pick a terminal at random on the sender and plug it in?

Should the other terminal be connected or earthed or left out in the breeze? I'm assuming it's the latter. The CC wiring diagram doesn't make it clear. 🙆🏻

Thanks for your help!

Darren

Darren E

Website and Emerald maps library

Superlight R #54

• Support Team

My Stack oil pressure sender has connectors to both spades. Sorry I don't know what happens at the dash end but if no one else can help I'll have a look over the weekend.

Yellow SL *cool* #32

Thanks guys,

Mine's originally a Caterham 'dials' dash & loom which I've converted to a non-Caterham Stack display, Alex. I've got everything else wired up and refitted the scuttle now and annoyingly I can't remember what the OP connection was like - I *think* it was a signal wire and a ground. If it was, since my old OP sendor only had one spade connector, I've probably earthed the '2nd' connection" from the Stack to the chassis, assuming any other sender would be the same.

If this is the case, I'll probably just need to earth the other spade terminal on the sender.

Thanks for the offer of taking a look Shaun - If it's not too much trouble (and assuming no one else comes up with an answer), would you mind just checking it there's continuity between either of your connectors and the chassis?

All the best,

Darren

Darren E

Website and Emerald maps library

Superlight R #54