Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Lotus Seven Owners Manual for Series Two,Three and Four

EFA

Found this on eBay - see the link below........

Original Lotus Seven Owners Manual for the Series Two,Three and Four issued by Caterham. (Sole Lotus Seven spares distributor and manufacturers of the Super Seven range of cars) Contents include Technical Specifications - Servicing - Lubrication - Electrical Equipment - Engine Gearbox Unit - Clutch - Propeller Shaft - Rear Axle and Rear Suspension - Front Suspension and Steering - Brakes - Body - Fuel System - Cooling System - Overhaul and Rebuild Instructions - Series Three supplement plus an ILLUSTRATED SERVICE PARTS LIST and Service Notes on the Series 1V.Covers the Lotus /Twin-cam engine. Measures 8.5" x 11" and 0.75" thick.Small stain to cover which affects the blank margin of the first 4 pages, crease to rear cover otherwise very clean condition especially to inside pages. Please note the scanned image looks murky.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1822561126&r=0&t=0

Fat Arn

Visit the K2 RUM siteid=red>

See the Lotus Seven Club 4 Counties Area Website hereid=green>

I recently saw one advertised by a dealer at £50,and it was well used.(don't know if he's managed to sell it mind you).Stuff like this doesen't seem to have a set price, just what people are willing to pay!

I'd put it up for auction,starting price of say £20.

Cheers John & Julie.

Wow, real money then! I've got two of them as well, looks like Antigua is on for this year after all......

Seriously, as Elie suggested, I'll bring them up to Stoneleigh next w/e, and see if any one is interested, in fairness, Elie has first refusal though.

I'm hoping to be there for both days, camping on site, I'll be in the red 21 [the one with the Vauxhall engine and the For Sale sticker on the window]