Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Llandow's days could be numbered

KenEvans

Don't worry. I'm currently designing and will be building a new holiday home development in deepest Carmarthenshire (only 2 miles from my new place). 92 places to stay with a 1.2k access road that has to wind down a hill.

So as I see it the hill will be as follows

Start on the flat with 100m to a flat uphill left into a tight uphill right not quite as tight as Harewoods last corner but simillar then accross the hill still climbing approx 500m up to say 85mph then a long sweeping uphill left 3rd gear onto a another long long right hander about 500m again and over the line.

Of course the cambers and tarmac could be laid to suit. Shelsley was good!

And the setting is a country house around the lake fantastic.

Make a date for the 2011 season 😬

Can't blame Tony at Llandow though eh!

the story is not in context 😔

the welsh government has asked all landowners to submit applications for planning approval on land they own that could then be considered for new homes. The provision of approval would obviously increase the value of the land. With the government's new homes initiative this has the interest of the welsh assembly to progress.

In essence every man and his dog with a bit of land has made an application for approval *rolleyes*

The only bit of land that has applied that would make a half decent headline is the land that belongs to the Evans family that stretches almost the whole of bridgend to Cowbridge along the coast , which includes the Llandow industrial and circuit areas.

*biggrin*

here is C7 TOP

Taffia Area Rep *thumbup*

*thumbup*Spoke to Tony about it today. At the moment it is strictly IF.It has to go through some hoops to possibly make it a WHEN. So knowing the Welsh assemblie's inability to make a quick desision, I would not worry too much about it yet. I don't think Tony is Holding back any plans he has for the circuit , notice the new tower he has just built. *thumbup*

RED 2.0 HPC 230BHP *thumbup* *smile* here