Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sprint Championship - Lotus Test Track - Sunday 16th September

50 Years of the 7

As many of you will know there is a round of the sprint championship to be held on Sunday 16th September at the Lotus Test Track at Hethel near Norwich as part of the Golden Jubilee Celebrations. *wavey*

If you are gong to participate in the sprint and are planning to go to the 50th celebrations at the Royal Norfolk Show Ground but have not yet booked, may I remind you to get your application for tickets in sooner rather than later. Please remember that in order to camp you will need to have purchased a weekend ticket first.

The absolute last day for bookings to be received for the weekend celebrations is the 30th August.

Camping places are currently available as part of the weekend but places are filling fast. Over 140 bookings for tents have been received already so dont delay!! *nono*

A special parking area has been reserved for those of you planning to trailer your cars that will ensure easy access to and exit from the site. The showground is only a short distance from Hethel.

Full details including a downloadable booking form can be obtained by visiting the 50th website HERE

😬 😬 😬

50 Years of the 7 Organising Committee

www.50yearsofthe7.co.uk

Edited by - 50 years of the 7 on 4 Jul 2007 21:29:49

Magazine says that entry forms for the sprint are in the Mag. I have Curborough 2, Dunsfold and Snetterton track day but no Hethel.

Is it just me or did they miss the post?

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here