Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Loton Park - Sunday 29 July

Mark Durrant

There are 15 places available for Sunday 29 July at Loton Park the day after our round of the championship. Liverpool Motor Club have kindly offered these to competitors of our championship but I need to know if you want an entry by no later than this Friday evening. We will have our own class and although this will not count as a round of the championship it is a great opportunity to drive this great hill and sharpen up your technique in time for Harewood.

So if you want a place please either post here or drop me an email to mark (dot) durrant (at) lotus7club (dot) com.

Places will be given on a first come first served basis and I will forward you an entry form by email. First place goes to me 😬

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

we have also found baby sitters for the entire weekend (aren't grand parents great)

so Sarah and I will take the opportunity to have some R&R at the weekend and will likely be staying up market (hence blowing the upgrade budget) athttp://www.peny.co.uk/ if we can get in

for someeason the suggestion of camping didn't go down too well *confused*

rob *smile*

You can count Sankey Team racing in - so 2 places please.

You may as well send both forms to me as I appear to have the function of sole sponsor for the team!

It is a pity it isn't a round of the championship as Kipper Jnr can't make it - might give the rest of us a chance!!

Thanks

Mike

I now have a copy of the regs and have been in touch with Phil Gough regarding classes. We could have our own class but as this is not a championship round I think we should enter the relevant class for our cars and take on a few Westies etc.

The classes we qualify for are as follows:

2A - up to 1700cc on list 1a tyres

2B - over 1700cc on lists 1a tyres

3D - on list 1b's

So looking at the people who have entered so far we will fall into the following classes:

Class 2B

Mike Sankey

Kate Sankey

Class 3D

Me

Simon Rogers

Nigel Fox

Rob Margel

Clive 'Trowel' McCall

Kevin 'SatNav' Evans

Any objections 🤔

I will circulate the entry forms and regs by email this evening and please complete send them off to Phil Gough this weekend.

If anyone else wants to join us I need to know by no later than this evening *wavey*

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*