Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bloody PAC Numbers / Delberts new number

Delbert

Being a commercially oreinteaded young man

and Vodafonney (is thgat like Honk Kong Fonney but from the Dark side)

Have done some stupid deal with a Procurement director which prob involes him going to sit on a chair that Lewis Hamilton might drive passed next week)

I have to change my number again as the costs of the PAC numbers from T Mobile for the "incontract " phones is extorshunate (The previous procurement director signing a 3 yr deal 18 months ago)

Yup its stupidity

Any who if you havn't recieved a text or e-mail off me in the next 24 hrs send one to the old number (Cos that will be running for another 18mths but I'm bannded from makin calls from it)

Its a farce I know but it buys me toys *cool*

If at first you don't suceed Skydiving is not for you

No I have not been sacked. But thanks for the concern, (after all its been two years sine the last one 😳 😬

But I didn't put up too much resistance as I loose a few commercial tossers and the recruitment scum only have the old number!!!!!!

If they're not cancelling the old contract then surely you'll still be paying for the minutes per month bundle too ... I presume VF are offering some incentive to move??

I entered a 3 year contract with Orange for our company phones and haven't seen any benefit for the commitment ... certainly won't be doing it again!! 🙆🏻 *arrowleft* Ooh think it's the first time I've used that one!!

WC,

THe only reason I can see is simplicity of invoicing

Its a pain right royaly

The T Mobile sits there un loved as there is no line rental its free as long as I don't make a call

Phones only a month old as well. a waste of money I have handsets coming out of my ears at the mo

As anaside Delberta is happy she gets a new 750i to replace her broken one!!!!!

Grrr ... yes, talking of demanding offspring ... I'm having a right to-do and a hoo-har trying to get new handsets (not that orange has the best choice anyway) this year ... seems we're not due an upgrade with this particular contract *confused* ... and I think there's another year to run *mad*

Btw my sister and I will be over in your neck of the woods next week, (tis our Grandad's funeral ☹️ in Retford) ... which number do you want her to have?? *tongue* *wink* 😬