Click here if you are having website access problems ×

7 Tips Racing fleece

Davey Bee

This is a much sort after jacket (well it is now) Worn only by the rich and famous. Such as Ron Dennis, Jean Todt, Michael Schumacher and Simon Rodgers. As this is such a rare find the price is high as you would expect. However I will accept bids from £500. Unless one of the rich and famous want to make me an offer I can't refuse.

R600 VX here

A nice acquisition Mr B.

Since I believe this to have been left by Clive I suspect it won't fit you. However had SatNav been with us you could have acquired somthing you could wear 😬

Lets put this auction to a good cause.

Dave can I suggest that I will provide you with a XL similar garment in exchange for you donating your "earnings" from this auction to NTL.

Giving it some Welly. As Always!

Your on Simon.

Lets start with giving the poor a chance. I'll remove the reserve price, *eek* and explain what's going on.

The fleece was left in the paddock at Shelsley yesterday by one of the members of Simon Rogers 7 Tips Racing team. I took it with me so that I could pass it back to him. However as you all can see it is now available for general sale. So come on lets take get some bids for it, as you can see proceeds will all go to NTL.

R600 VX here

Yes the fleece was mine but as it is a rare and desirable item - especially as the chewing gum inside is inclusive in the price - I will relinqusih ownership *thumbup* for the designated cause

Hope the bidding comes fast and furious and that the million pounds can be reached as expected 😬

Yes.....But..gotta say it how it is 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Come on guys....roll up....your very own 7 tips fancy Fleece! As worn by their very own Clive!! Free chewing gum included.........ROLL UP!!! ROLL UP!!!

Dannyboy *tongue*

Scratches......there aren't any Simon....It's just rather shedlike in appearance 😬 😬 😬

I think Neil would happily bid £10.....In fact...I'll volunteer him paying £10 😬 😬 😬

As for the state of his nose-cone...........I think it's got a lot more 'character' now!! *tongue*

Dannyboy *tongue*