Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I just thought I'd say...

Richard Price

• Area Representative

Sorry, because I drove off from Shelsley without saying "Good bye" to anyone 😳

It was a little hectic loading up, and I was under pressure to remove the blockage I was causing!

A great days sport, but a do think that Rob Herring should be a little more carefull with his Mum and dad's car. It was very slippy and he could have damaged the car driving that fast *smile*

I was really please with my second timed run, despite me thinking that it was wetter than our first runs, until I saw that Dan and Rob had also improved ☹️

Whilst Dan and I shaved a rew tenths off, Rob improved by about a second and a half

A great result (but, come on, give the rest of us a chance 😬)

Edited by - richard price on 30 Jun 2007 19:34:53

Well Class *nono*

Mr Evans certainly showed you lot how to drive up that hill.

It certainly seems that Master Herring and Mr Williams have been paying attention whilst attending classes.

The rest of you will need to stay behind for detention *cry*

Could any of the spectators enlighten me as to whether there was another "Off" after Mr Price.

I do not think so.

Therefore the Percy Thrower Golden Trowel has passed from SatNav to Mr Price - at least until Loton.

I'm watching you all!

As above, all a bit hectic getting car loaded etc Had a great day, really surprised at the level of grip up the hill in those conditions. Looking forward to Loton. wil be reading my text books and looking at the DVDs to see if I can challenge you guys at the top. Hopefully it will be a dry day.

Very long and wet journey home last night, in at 9.30pm, indian take-away, glass of wine and sleep! *smile* Off to sort the mess that is the car and trailer out now (in the rain ☹️)

Robin

SL 176.

yes excellent day, even in the wet

reminds me of why we do it, and how good the club and company are

massive appreciation for Adrian for letting me borrow his car again *thumbup* of course i was taking it nice an easy in his car...

hope to have my car back with a lurrrrvvveryy phat 1800 xpower engine for loton *thumbup*

rob

Certainly was a great day out, the 'buzz' at the top of the hill when we were comparing notes after the runs was great. Richard you should have seen Kipper watching his car being driven up the hill, he didn't look like a man who was worried about what might happen to it. The schumacher jump when he saw the time said it all.

Many thanks to Rob who managed to get a respectable time out of an unfamiliar car in very tricky conditions on an unforgiving course and gave it back to me in one piece. *thumbup*

Having scared myself on the last run I had calmed down again by the time I got home until I foolishly played the video and scared myself all over again. *eek*

Headmaster, I thought I heard the comentator describing how competitor number 80 had bounced off the banking on both sides of the top S, does that qualify for the golden trowel or do you need to come to a stop in the undergrowth 🤔

Adrian

Belatedly - a really enjoyable day; grateful to have got a place, and great to be there.

Very well done to Kipper Jnr. for his incredible (though expected) improvement on his practice times - and thanks for hauling my fuel can and brolly across the paddock at exit time!

Respect to all of you who did quick times - it's said to be a power track, but skill and big b******s come in handy too!

Paul

I thought as everyone does at Shelsley that there were so many places to pick up time.

Particularly crap was my apex at Bottom S. However when I looked at my splits against Ken , Andy and Rob it was clearly the quickest through the 10sec ish section.

I just assume I carried a little more speed into the braking area and ran wide.

I do like the paddles though it gives you so much more time to handle the car.