Click here if you are having website access problems ×

28-06-07. Time10.44PM @ Snodland in Kent on the Tesco storage area slip road. Reg K16TOY

CHRIS CLARK

Won't mention any names!!!

You were standing next to your car talking................. to a man who's car was behind with a big blue flashy light on top!!!!!! Oooohhhhhh. Slapped wrist only I hope. I drove past as you were putting your helmet on. *eek*

CPC

Nathan - They're still on the hunt for the final gang-member of the Tonbridge bank vault heist don't forget - you didn't buy your helmet off a bloke in the pub for a fiver by chance??

Yes officer, no officer, three bags full officer *wink*

Rich

1.6 SS 6-speed with terminal upgradeitis...here

Nathan

Good to hear that it was just routine and no further repercussions. Just as well you were not wearing a £3k watch - you might have been delayed a little longer!

Peter - I thought that you needed to be back by 10.00! Where did Steve take you. Sounds like you did Kent as well as E Sussex

A good blat *biggrin*- in my back yard

Richard H

40th Anniversary No 3

Nathan

good blatting roads which would be even more fun had I known them better. I was good to be able to let the 7 stretch its legs and keep it pretty much on cam for long stretches.

Richard

Kent, E Sussex, Northern France *wink*. I would have been back earlier but for roadworks on the M20.

At least it stayed dry if a little overcast.

Peter

In Memoriam DMG