Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Anyone else having a bad 24hrs?

Sizzle

Took Mr21P to the docs last night to discover he's suffering from 'mechanical low back pain' which is no surprise considering he's been in agony for the past few days whenever he sits, fine when lying down and standing up though. So got him plenty of painkillers and muscle relaxants... quote of the evening 'these are good, I feel like i'm all fluffy'...

Got up this morning, and being the helpful person I am, agreed to make him a cup of tea and take him his laptop before going to work... such was my concern as to not drop the lot, that I missed my footing on the wooden stairs and went shin first into one of them (with laptop, tea and blackberry hurtling off at various angles)... managed to save the laptop... tea and blackberry pretty dead, and my leg swelling immediately...

Eventually got to work (luckily at a hospital) and following several x-rays it seems I may have fractured one of the bones at the back of my leg/knee... so am now laid up too, in agony and feeling very sorry for myself... and more importantly most annoyed that we're going to be missing Jack's wedding tomorrow as D21P can't drive due to meds and and my clutch leg is a bit bu66ered :-(

Poor old you both

I reckon the problem is "Took Mr21P to the docs"

You should've taken him to the docksand sold him to some sailors as a gimp

I'd offer to come and rub bits but you'd both slap me and for different reasons *eek*

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

• Area Representative

Sarah - sorry to hear this...

I'm sure there was an engine crane down at Godstone - or did he lift the engine out by himself?

Please try and look after yourselves - more journeys with fewer things...

(Shame about your footie career - it's gone for a burton now)

Keep taking the Pilsner.

GJT Crossflow

524 still jumping sideways 😳and ☹️

Thanks all for kind words - feeling a bit brighter now... I think the morphine is kicking in a bit...

GJT - no, next time 'do it yourself' will be the reply... definitely not more journeys!

Fletch - thanks for your kind words and hug... luckily i ducked as the custard tart flew overhead... not sure that 21p managed to avoid ... but the puppy dogs are very grateful for the scraps that they've picked up...

Having hurt my back a tad in Germany, when unloading the body of the car in bromsgrove, it hurt a little again whilst lifting the body down from the van. Thought nothing mroe of it until a few days ago after some long driving when it really started hurting.

Now can't sit for more than 10 mins without excruciating pain.... on a par with that abcess i had.