Click here if you are having website access problems ×

193HP All Steel Roger King Xflow Engine

RogNeedham

• Leadership Team

Having had a bit of a rethink in terms of what I need from a 7, I’ve decided to sell the all steel Roger King xflow engine currently fitted to my car.

The rolling chassis will be re-fitted with a ‘standard’ 1700 Supersprint engine and sold separately later this year.

Also for sale separately is a new BGH 5 speed box with long first supplied and fitted earlier this year by Chris @ 7 Workshop

Engine Spec

Modified 264 Cam

AX Block

1800 (85.9mm) forged pistons

Full dry sump system with brand new hoses

All steel engine internals with Doug Kidde crank and arrow rods

Brand new unleaded ‘race’ head (ported and flowed by Angelo through Chris Wheeler @ 7 Workshop)

Weber DCEO 45's with K&N Filters

Weber Alpha mapped 3D system

Brand new (<100miles ago) QH alternator

Electric fuel pump

Figures: 193HP @ 7400rpm (data charts available from rolling road session at Northampton Motorsports in Apr 2006)

148lb/ft torque

The engine has been checked over by Chris at 7 Workshop on its visits for upgrades etc.

I understand that it was one of, if not, the last ‘big’ xflow that Roger King built and has provided many entertaining laps of Cadwell Park during 3 track days and regular blats in the Peak District.

I am looking for offers c.£2750-£3000 for the engine and £600 for the gearbox.

Please mail me offline to discuss or alternatively you can contact me on 0780 167 0765 (if not answered please leave a message)

I live nr Derby and work nr Leicester – something can be worked out ref transport

Rog

Now theres a plan, I could just slip that back in whilst the VX....why do I read for sale *eek*

Roger good luck with the engine, Angelo has done a fantastic job.

If anyone is thinking of a x-flow conversion to another engine, get this engine and save yourself a fortune.

Anthony

Car is nearly ready, but I have be saying that for at least a year :-)

• 3 weeks later...