Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Presscott Hillclimb - Brodie & Darren in action this weekend

Mark Durrant

Ah I can picture you now Ms Windycat keeping the punters undercontrol in the Mont Wine Bar.

You'll be glad to know the quality of the bar staff there has not gone down!! 😬 😬 and the hem lines up... *tongue* *tongue*

£2.70 for a pint of Taylors Landlord now though. 😶‍🌫️ Not that I spend at least 2 evenings a week in there... well it is but 3 mins from the flat/hotel...

😬

Maybe his standard's have slipped with age *tongue*

Not sure I ever kept anyone in control ... I usually joined in 😳 ... then I spent all my wages on the entrance fee into Gas, where I'd usually bump into my Dowty bosses!! *eek*

Yep! that's the one!! 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

I do so hope that we all forget about this little incident before next weekend 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*

Edited by - Dannyboy on 21 Jun 2007 13:40:57

Sorry.. just been to the Royal Oak to check out the menu for Lynda and Mark. They are doign rather nice Asparagus salads as the moment, with salmon, cray fish or prawns. Plus the Jouster beer is up to it's normal standards!!

There was even a rather nice (kiwi I think) new barmaid! 😬 😬 😬

New corkscrew section.......slowest part of the track...Neil loses control and hits the barrier at approx 0.02mph! 😬 😬 😬 😬as he couldn't work out which way to turn the steering wheel.....

that's the truncated version anyway.......and who said the i needed to tell the truth! 😬 😬 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*