Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sheds Logo

StEVEN

Willy7 & Myles i've done 4 Versions here and thrown my own fun take on it too which is Logo 3 *tongue* 😬....Comments please or choose your fave *thumbup* *thumbdown* *wavey*

Saw it *eek* wanted it 😬 was growing old *mad* got it! *thumbup* *smokin* here

C7 XSL TANGOTASTIC 1600SS 🥰 🥰

Edited by - StEVEN on 18 Jun 2007 00:28:58

Mrs Vivian .... i think the idea is ...

That this is to be the "front" design to be a teensie ikkle "shedly" chest logo to perch tittilatingly upon the left chesticle *tongue*

"Mr Shed" is the great big "IN YER FLIPPIN FACE" design on the back 😬

A sort of .... pull 'em in with a bit of subltety ... (and a few spelling mistakes) with a "that looks a BIT like the L7C logo, but is isn't a rip off of a copyrighted design *tongue*

Then a fantastic WHAT THE FLIPPIN FLIP!! i've just met a shedder reaction 😬

I stand to be corrected by the bearded wonder, but thats my interpretation of the current plan (i think*) *confused*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

(* occasionally) *tongue*

Edited by - Fletch on 19 Jun 2007 08:51:00

Apologies Steven for avoiding this thread for the last week - I've not been having a whole heap of fun (alternative version - I think I can probably kiss that Kiwi goodbye... 😔)

Anyway, I like No. 3 - possibly as a back-pane to a t-shirt.

What I'd love to see (if only we could find the original artwork) is the LH height of the flag matching the RH height of the shed - so that it flows. Not sure how important this is really though.

Actually, I've just clicked on the exploding-shed version and got full-size. I like 😶‍🌫️ 😬

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Equipe™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

The problem with Logos is that they have to be 'easily' seen/understood as a graphic (even if the actual product is not identifiable straight away).

The Nike 'swoosh' is a classic example.

I like number 3 above BUT you have to peer closely at it at first glance to realise what it is. Thats fine if you like leering at the left hand breast/man boob of a fellow sevener ( *eek* *cool*) but might not be so appropriate as a 'shedly recognition' icon (like the rear graphic for the shirts) *thumbup*

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams

King Clam Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here