Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Does we does, or does we doesn't have any artists in the shed?

Myles

I'm not sure anyone leapt forward to sort out the T-shirt shedly-logo I 'created' a couple of years back (soon to visit a t-shirt near you, I hope) - although I never got around to fingering my sister for that one (FH - "Oh pleeease, Centurion - act your age... *wink*")

I'm in need of some low-rent artistic assistance myself - I want two things, an Arse-garland (a-la my sig) and an arse with horns. Yes, that's right. As in a Norse arse.

Bear (or bare) with me on this one...

Is anyone of that bent, cheap - and available???? *tongue* *wink* *wavey*

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Equipe™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Probably ought to point out that the 'garland' in question was/is supposed to mimic the classic Scalextric winners wreath of the 60s and 70s. But with arse smileys.

And the Norse smiley would need to be a straight take on the arse-smiley. With horns (plural *wink*).

Anyone big-enough to grasp the nettle??? *cool*

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Equipe™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Well as the only proper *tongue* photoshop artist down here in the sheds 🤔 *tongue* 😬

i'll be happy to do it..am sure Fletch and Willy7 could too *wavey*

Saw it *eek* wanted it 😬 was growing old *mad* got it! *thumbup* *smokin* here

C7 XSL TANGOTASTIC 1600SS 🥰 🥰

Edited by - StEVEN on 15 Jun 2007 23:43:13

The b*gger is that the arse.gif is only 15x15 pixels wide to start with. I tried bicubic interpolation up to a more useable size - and gave up shortly thereafter.

Arguably more pressing is the shed logo for the t-shirt. That was knocked-up from something I found on the web - and the club logo. Inexpertly-done, and probably needs some more effort to make it work at t-shirt sizes.

Mind you, the Norse trip (for which I want a NOR7E logo - the arse being the 'O', natch) is less than a month away...

What Have You?

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Equipe™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Send me the arse gif and i'll make up a new one from scratch to whatever size..interpolation only works on larger pixel ratio's...so how big do you want your ass *tongue* 😬 print format or web?..also send me the shed logo too, is that the green smilie one?...i'll deal with these first and as you say work on the arse's later...i'm away this weekend at a wedding back Sunday night and i'll do it beginning of next week ok.

*wavey* *wavey* *thumbup*

The arse.gif is the teeny one used in my sig - you can right-click and save-as.

The shed logo in question *isn't* the big, green smiley - it's the half-shed, half-flag item shown here

I've got a gif or something somewhere - not as low-res as the arse, but not spectacular either. If you can blatmail me an email address, I can try and (find it) and forward it...

Ta for all effortsis. *thumbup*

Ultimately, the flag should be the right height for the RH extremity of the shed. The rusticalitiness of the shed is ultra-important. Both it - and the arse-work - are classic examples of reworking extreme low-res images to fit a grander purpose. Without losing the original impact/image.

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Equipe™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Edited by - Myles on 16 Jun 2007 00:28:00

My email address is above your post Myles send through the arse as i'm on a Mac at home and can't right click .... can you send me the shed sketch image that you used too and i'll replicate it to a print friendly size... i already have a hi res club logo for the flag element.....ok

StEVEN - seeing as I still have your 'Disney' poster as my screen saver, I wouldn't dream of it!! *redface* (wish someone - other than my 12 year old daughter - would tell me how to use mine properly !!)

Anyway - I didn't want PC users thinking the mac was lacking some way, by your earlier comment, was all *rolleyes* *wavey*