Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

CF Front Wings

scooter

Carbon Fibre Front Wings.

See HERE

Never been fitted - effectively brand new with no cut-outs or holes drilled.

They cost just over £190 for the pair (including delivery). I will do them for £160 (including dellivery).

Edited by - scooter on 15 Jun 2007 22:33:00

So what is the qulaity like and at the risk of staring Carbon Wars 268 are these proper carbon or are they carbon overlaid on glass fibre? Just interested as I may be in the market for some CF wings later in the year and will add this company to my list of sources if they are recommended.

Simon Bell - Caterham 7 Duratec R

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec Check out the website here

I would say they are pretty decent value for money Simon at just under £200 - especially since bog standards are £360 + from Caterham and I'd say some of their CF products are 'variable'.

Not sure about the tech-specs of the CF though - there's some info on the website if you want to look.

I would normally buy all my CF from RiF as his attention to detail is IMHO the best, but he wasn't making these at the time I bought.

Julian,

Try bonding big head fasteners to the wings then securing the wings to the wing stays with cable ties - That way they will be quick release

Do a search in Tech Talk for Big Head fasteners or sikaflex and you will get all the info you need *wink*