Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Servicing Frequency

Anthony Micallef

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like a copy please MAV.

Built my car last autumn (1.6K roadsport). Did the 500 mile spanner check and oil change myself. I just can't decide whether it's worth the expense, although my car is new, for an officail stamp in the service book. Living in Cheshire (Hale) it's a long way down to Dartford or to Derek Moore in the midlands, and can't see much benefit in going else where for a routine service.

I've had brief experince of Ryders in Liverpool; this included, intimidation, interrogation, hand to hand combat, chemical warefare, machine gun fire, then finally, when I'd passed through bootle, I found the showroom. Unfortunately I only saw Mazdas, and no sign of a Seven or Mike Dixon, although I was once given Mikes' card by a Mazda salesman, who just 'appeared' out of no where, not unlike Mr Benn. Jokes aside, I work in Liverpool, and occasionally bring the car to work. I've often parked the seven outside the Royal Hospital, and even outside Anfield whilst at the ticket office, all without problems. However, when I've been to Ryders, I've never seen a Caterham, or indeed a salesman who knows anything about them!

scott1

I'll send you the info tonight. I will not even start to tell you about the purchase of my 7 from Ryders....

Except to say it ruined the purchasing experience, and dulled the ownership experience for the first month or so

• 3 weeks later...

No not yet sad.gif

A few people contacted me, but none seem that interested. There are quite a few similar cars (but mines by far the best spec, obviously smile.gif and few buyers ... supply and demand ...

I am wondering if resale prices have fallen alot?

Any ideas ?

I'm picking the car up from Blackbird Motosport soon and need to give it a good polish for some picies.

I've got an add in the next (June) lowflying.

Any ideas welcome.

Good news is that I'll be getting the "new" one soon, so I'll nolonger left behind by some of these pesky faster K'ssmile.gif

Thanks for the enquiry.

Greg, Q 880 RAE (Green/Ali XF)

Edited by - greg on 9 May 2002 18:48:47