Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

2006/06 Skoda Fabia vRS in Silver

Simon_hill

2006/06 plate Skoda Fabia vRS in Diamond Silver Metallic paint. Excellent condition. £9950 ONO.

130PD TDI engine with 6 spd gearbox.

One owner from new. 8500 miles. Full Skoda Service History and just had annual service at Autohaus Skoda, Northampton. Balance of Skoda warranty and Skoda assist breakdown cover - almost 2 years - until 15th May 2009. Taxed to end April '08.

Standard equipment includes electric windows, mirrors (& heated), Climatronic A/C, 16" alloy wheels, CD player, sports seats, trip computer, ABS & traction control, remote central locking, immobiliser, driver and passenger airbags etc.

Options fitted to this car: 6 CD changer, cruise control and heated seats (the fastest and hottest I've experienced, which you will appreciate come winter time!). It was also fully treated with superguard when new (although it is still washed and polished on a very regular basis).

I've really loved this car as it's a great blend of performance, economy (55-65mpg), sporty handling and yet still plenty of comfort for longer journeys plus lots of nice little touches that you don't get with other cars at this price. Genuine reason for sale, otherwise I'd be keeping it.

Pictures can be found here on pistonheads

Thanks very much, *thumbup*

Simon Hill

Tel. 07779 164993 or email me through the button above.

Edited by - simon_hill on 14 Jun 2007 17:50:29