Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1700 Supersprint '95

dawlishseven

I'm looking to upgrade from my beloved 1700 supersprint after 12 years of fun. *cry*

A genuine seven in very good original condition highly polished with red clams, wings and nose cone.

Never raced or track dayed.I am the second owner having purchased the car in 1995 with 1,500 miles on the clock. It is exempt from emissions testing, and was built from all new Caterham Cars kit including a Caterham Cars refurbished box and axle.

There is a full service history with the car, with all the MOT’s and invoices; going back to the initial order with Caterham and both the owners manual and assembly guide.

The car has recently been serviced 300 miles ago at Midway Motors near Barnstable, it has just been MOT'd and a brand new set of Yoko A021’s have recently been fitted. Mobil 1 has been used throughout and I have used Millers CVL every 4th tank full.

Breaks my heart to sell it, but after 11 years of fun I'm looking to upgrade to a VVC or similar.

All serious offers considered.

Equipment:

· Leather seats

· Long cockpit

· Heater

· Heated screen

· 4 point harness/ 5 point on drivers side

· Tonneau and full weather gear

· Polished Moto-lita

· Vecta

. Adjustable suspension

£7999 (reduced price) Pictures here: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/181363.htm

Mr Sheen

Edited by - dawlishseven on 27 Jun 2007 21:46:08

Edited by - dawlishseven on 25 Jul 2007 10:45:15

Edited by - dawlishseven on 23 Aug 2007 10:43:23

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...