Click here if you are having website access problems ×

loton park

FlymoFraser

Having looked at the results it is clear that if I am not to come last in the Novices I have two choices.

1. Drive faster- unlikely as I have discovered that I have a huuuuge yellow streak when on a race track

2. Enter more sprints in the hope that the law of averages helps me.

So to cut to the chase I can fit in Loton Park but I have a horrible feeling I threw the regs for it away some time ago, am I too late?

Alternatively is there a wooden spoon prize? If so I feel with a little work I could be in the running for that 😬

Captain Slow

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here

Jeez they'll let anyone on here these days. 😬

Russ have you bought your own yet or are you still looking to borrow mine in the summer?

Anyway, you two haven't answered my question , have I missed the Loton regs

BTW can you come along as support crew grovel grovel

Captain Slow

Neil,

Sounds like any excuse to enter more events *rolleyes*

I believe the Loton entry is still open, the regs landed a couple of weeks ago and I still have them, but I've used the entry form. Let me know if you need the contact details.

John.

Cheers John & Mark a bit of sanity at last 😬

I have e mailed Phil

John, you are clearly going for the law of averages approach as well then 😳 Hope to see you there unless you fancy a convoy again.

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here

Bu@@er

Matt I have just heard from the Comp sec and he says there is a national shortage of entry forms and their ecological ethos will not allow them to cut down any more trees for your entry form . So Matt looks like you won't be able to do Loton?? (fingers crossed icon)